Working with Children in WA
Details on the process and requirements are available via https://workingwithchildren.wa.gov.au/. If your paid or volunteer work with the AAA brings you in regular contact with children then you will need a Check. The key steps to note are:
- Pick up a hard copy ‘Working With Children Check application form’ from your local post office.
- Fill the relevant sections with the applicants details.
- Post the form to AAA head office for their signature and details. The form will be returned to you in the post. Note that a photocopy or scan of the form will not be accepted as an application.
- Submit the completed form in person at your local post office and pay the application fee.
- Once the check is complete contact head office, who may reimburse you for the application fee (if it’s relevant to your work with the AAA).